Estimated Timeline: 2 Weeks
Meeting Required: Minimum 2
Step 1: Start-Up Meeting
Meet with your client to find the answer of these questions:
- What is the exact logo text?
- Understand the Business.
- Know about the Target Audience.
- Do they need a Wordmark logo or a Graphic mark logo?
- Ask for 5 logos they like.
- Ask a tagline which represents their business goal. It’s not necessary to add it on a logo but this will help to streamline your thinking about the branding ideas.
Step 2: Think
Start thinking and write down all your ideas along with the images to share with your client.
- Take help from Google or Nature to grab information, to increase your thinking area but not to steal any logo idea.
- Think at least for 4 days.
Step 3: Second Meeting
Meet again with the client to finalise 2 ideas
- Provide suggested color palettes to the client as per the business.
- Ask them to finalise the color of their business identity.
Step 4: Artwork
It’s time to do the actual artwork.
- Take the top 2 ideas and do the initial sketch work.
- Search fonts which suit your ideas.
- Create the black-in-white version of the logos and create at least 3 samples for each idea.
- Check if your logo samples are Simple, Scalable, Memorable, Versatile and Relevant.
Note: Make sure your logo samples should look good and readable in small size.
Step 5: Finalisation
A few more tweaks and you are done.
- Send logo design samples to the client.
- Add colors to the finalised logo and ready to see the happy faces. 🙂